lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

Person/expert on my field that I admire

Hi peopleeee, today I'll write about a person/expert on my field that I admire. Honestly, I dont know many peson/experts on my field because I'm new on this :(, but this year I knew the history of my teacher from the subject called "development and self-care skills to practice". He is... the doctor Ronald Motzfeld.

His history is very touching. He fell in love when he was studying dentistry on Universidad de Chile. After 8 years of relationship they got married. They had three childrens and they opened a dental clinic on Santiago.
But everything changed on October, 1994; when he and his wife went to Ovalle to the marriage of a friend. They were on the road when the car turned and they falled down the hill.
When he woke up on the hospital, his brother told him that his wife had passed away because the accident and he had a spinal cord fracture so he would never walk again.

Wp-padre-y-madre-588After the mourning and be on rehab some months, he had to come back to his new life, specially because his sons, and like a good dentist, only with his hands he could work perfectly. So he started working again on his clinic and teaching on Universidad de Chile.

I admire him because after all the pain he could get over it and keep with a life a little different before the accident and I hope someday have the passion for dentistry that he has.

So that's all my dear friends, thanks for reading and see you next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario